Friday, January 23, 2009

You Know What?

I hate tags (Unless it is somehow interesting)

1. How much do you spend for clothes per month?
I don't know. But what I do know is that is I spend less than you.

2. Who is more important to you?Friends or boy/girlfriend?
If you know me, then you know how much I value friends.

3. How often do you think about committing suicide?
What do you think?

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Too much.

5. How many babies do you want?
None. I hate crap.Period.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
You know what? I hate this tag now.

7. What is your goal for this year?
Get into SMK St John (I already got in).

8. What kept you of being who you are?
Time for logic. If you ask this question, I assume you think that I might change my personality just because I think my current personality sucks. But if I change my personality, then I am still who I am. So, does that make any difference?

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to you?(List 10)
1-10: I don't know/ care

10. What are you really afraid of?
Since I despise this tag, I am afraid of vegetables

11. What are your bad habits?
I don't know. Probably not fighting back when I am supposed to (which I highly doubt is a bad habit.)

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
I don't give a damn. (which is currently my new punchline)

13. State a random fact about yourself.
I hate tags. Random enough for you?

14. What does flying means to you?
Being in the sky.

15. What do you crave for most currently?
Err... Nothing really.... Maybe a can of coke

16. Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
Nothing. I rarely get gifts.

17. Describe the person who tagged you. Honestly.
Two people actually tagged me with this tag. But I will just describe the one which i copied from. Idiotic and annoying (this answer was fueled by this stupid tag)

18. What have you done to yourself that makes yourself happy?
Nothing really.

19. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
10 years= 23 years old. Maybe I will be studying in some country that is not named Malaysia.

20. If you can choose how you want to end your life, how would it be?
With everyone else a.k.a end of the world or something.

Now, be a good person and don't tag me again, or there will be a post about me complaining about you.

No comments: