Friday, January 30, 2009

Some Random Stuff

Harlo to all my readers.

Well, this post is going to be about random stuff that I can think about.....

So lets start with something random, like always. I went back to my hometown, we just did the normal stuff we do there, which consists of playing cards, talking and waiting for my parents to buy supper at late night XD. But this year, we did some new stuff, like playing badminton and staring at my cousin playing with his new computer. The best part was me getting to drink coke again. Yay, or whatever I am supposed to say <_<.

Oh, I just downloaded the new windows live messenger. I have to say this is the best thing by windows yet.

I don't really have much to say, as I am only going back to school at the 3rd of February aka my best friend Chum's birthday. Oh, and I ampromoting my other friends blogs XD. So, please visit:

http://www.goomania-tetsuga10shaun.blogspot.com/ (this person is a freakin' genius, though you can't know that from his blog <_<)

http://www.goldfishjyling.blogspot.com/ (I am not sure whether he continues this, as he stopped blogging in his old blog <_<)

And to my former classmates, i didn't put Le Faye's blog cause of her new post <_<.

Oh, and if you are blogging, don't quit!

Cheers

No comments: