Sunday, January 18, 2009

Idiotic Teacher and Other Stuff

Ah yes, this post is going to be about school as you can see.

I have seen three types in my short life. The 1st type is teachers who are great. I mean great as in a teacher who is good in his/her subject and listens to students and treats them fairly. The next type is the normal type, they are the kind who does everything like a normal teacher does. And the last is the kind of teachers that make you want to jump out of a building after they do their stuff.

So, as all of you know (I hope) i am studying in Confucian. With my amazing luck, I got stuck with an idiotic teacher (yes, I know I am not supposed to insult them, but this is a different story).

So I start this story with the main thing. This teacher comes into class. As my class consists of students who are applying for transfers, the teacher asks them to copy some notes that my former class copied. Since I did not have a note/essay book to use (because the book store in the school ran out by the time I bought my exercise books).This teacher punishes me to stand in the front of the class. Yes, I did explain, but as some teachers are, they don't care what students think, as they think they are scum or something else <_<. Seriously, I wanted to scream:'' Don't you freaking understand Malay?''.

I was disappointed that my class didn't stand up for me, but I don't blame them at all, as I wouldn't have stood up for someone else if he/she was stuck in the same situation (or would I?). After that I explain to her again, this time she listens, but she still calls me a lazy student. HELLO! I AM LAZY BECAUSE A BOOKSTORE RAN OUT OF BOOKS??? After she said that, I was too lazy to argue, as I thought that this school probably ran out of choices for teachers and had to pick a person who makes George W. Bush look like Albert Einstein.

Seriously, judging by this teachers case, she deserves to have shoes thrown at her. Some of you might think this happens often and I shouldn't act like she blown up my computer or anything, but she is not even a good person <_<. She can't even teach, her way of teaching is letting us copy notes and her handwriting stinks more then mine (no joke).

And there is a more serious case, my class has a person who is kinda slow (not his fault), the teacher asked him to do something but he didn't do it. After that, a person explains to the teacher about his case and you know what she did? She asked that student loudly in front of the ''slow'' student:'' You mean he is not a normal person?'' Seriously, you might not think this is serious, but how would you feel if you were disabled and a person called you a freak? The world now treats disabled people fairly and she goes around saying a student is not normal. There have been tons of famous people who have been disabled somehow, like Ludwig Van Beethoven was deaf.

Well, my conclusion: Do not think or talk to lower life forms. Oh, and I am still paying attention to her in class, my teacher being retarded is not a reason for me failing in studies.

No comments: