Friday, January 2, 2009

Bali

As none of you know, i went to Bali to celebrate Christmas. Yayz!

I went with my family and my cousins+ my aunt and uncle.

Upon arrival in the airport, I saw this good sign.XD

Photobucket

It turns out that in Bali, you have a counter to not declare your items.

After that, we went to eat dinner, we had some flying fish (it was suprisingly crispy for something that flies).

Then we went to the White Rose Hotel, it was located very near to the place where the bomb exploded in the 2001(or was it 2002?) Bali bombings D:

They gave us a very nice welcome drink.

Photobucket

It was a mixture of watermelon and orange.

At night, we played some playing cards and Ping and Kor taught us how to play Texas Hold'em, which is a kind of Poker.

2nd day:

We went to a plantation thing. It turns out they sell Kopi Luwak there, which if you guys know, is the most expensive coffee on earth. It is expensive because it has to go through the digestion system of a certain cat. Then, the people collect the feces of this animal. If you don't understand me, then: people collect poop from cat to make expensive coffee.

Photobucket

These are coffee beans. No, don't be excited, this is not the poop.-.-

Photobucket

After that,. we went out to a volcano that is still active. Guess what? It erupted! Actually that is a lie, I am just trying to wake you up XD. The name is Mount Kilamanjaro , I don't really remember. All i know that due to me and my cousins crapping, we changed it's name to Mount KilamanjaroPajeroTomatoKeroro or something like that <_<.

We had luch in a restaurant located opposite the volcano.

Photobucket

My nicely arranged meal.


We also went to some elephant temple.

Photobucket

My sister, the bright sun blinded our eyes... But technically,it was boring

To be continued

No comments: