Friday, January 23, 2009

Tags Tags Tags

At last! A good tag. Tagged by my sister by the way.

Those who get tagged MUST answer the question's about themselves :)
-At the end of the post , tag 10 people to do the same except the tagger :)
-Continue this game by sending to other people (refer to rule No.2)''

Name : Chin Hua Jun

Age/Birthday : 13/ 11th July

School : SMJK Confucian (transferring to SMK St John soon)

Elder sister : Chin Seow Wei, aka the person who tagged me

Younger sisters : No

Elder brother : None

Younger brothers : Nay

Favourite liquid's/ drinks : Coke.

Favourite consumables/ food : Italian food.

Favourite place too sleep : On my bed. (D'oh)

Flying? : Hate, the only reasons for me to fly is to watch movies.

Swimming or diving : Neither.

How many friends in msn : Very little :( Only 59.

Loved one's : Myself (actually no)

Get kicked on the butt : Is that a question or request?

Allergic? : I say vegetables, they say balderdash (I really hope you understand this)

Gastric? : Long long time ago.

Age of marriage? : 0 Zilch Never (I hope)

Children wanted?: Look at the answer above.

Age of death? : I dunno, lol.

Animals in your house? : Mosquitoes

Longest fingernails ever kept? : Do you even want to know? I am a boy for Pete's sake.

Wanted birthday present : Nintendo DSi

Q : In your dreams, god makes you a billionaire and grants you a wish, what will you wish for?
For all mosquitoes to die, and everyone will give me donations.

A - Attached or single ? : Seriously, what do you think?

B - Best friend? : Err... I don't really feel like answering that but..... Shaun before he went to Singapore to study, but now Chum

C - Cake or pie ? : Both.

D - Day of choice? - Fridays.(They rule)

E - Essential item ? - Nothing really.

F - Favourite colour? - Orange

G - Gummy bears or worms? : Both. XD

H - Hometown? : Teluk Intan, Perak.

I - Favourite indulgence : Chocolate, any kind, I am not picky

J - January or July? : July, my birthday is in that month

K - Kids? - What do you want me to say? Seriously! I feel like saying : they taste good.

L - Life isn't complete without? Me. Feel the jerkiness.

M - Marriage date : I feel like deleting this part, but... I want to torture the people who get tagged.

N - Number of magazine subscriptions? - 0.

O - Oranges or apples? Oranges

P - Phobias : Vegetables!!! This is to be taken seriously.

Q - Quotes? : - You want good ones or dumb ones?

Football related ones (You will laugh crazily if you know football.)

Colin McNamara: "Wayward shot from Valencia there."
Mark Lawrenson: "Almost ended up in Valencia."

John Terry is so English that if the Argentinians ever tried to claim him as their own Thatcher would declare war on them. What ever happened to Thatcher? She could teach Obama a thing or two.

Others:

People appear bright until they speak.

All's fair in love and war, but mainly war.

R - Reasons to smile? That I am going to St John?

S - Season of choice: Spring.

T - Tag 10 people-
- Anusha
- Brenda
- Samantha
- No one else as all my friends either don't blog or quit blogging.
-
-
-
-
-
-

U - Unknown fact about you? Err....Can't think of one....Ah! I support Barack Obama.

V - Vegetable? None. Well, maybe broccoli

W - Worst habit? Complaining?

X - X-men? Cyclops FTW!!!

Y - Your favorite food - Italian.

Z - Zodiac sign - Find out through my birthday... Cancer

No comments: