Sunday, April 5, 2009

Exams Over

Ah yes, exams are over. But we have another one in May.......

Anyways, this time, the exams were different in many ways.Some of the exams were easier and most of them were harder >.<.

List o' exams:

BM: This was so hard. Seriously, I didn't have enough time cause I had the writers block..... Well, I am hoping not to fail this time.

Moral: As most of you know, I think Moral is useless. And this exam made me feel that way to. It was VERY hard, cause i didn't study.

English: This was ok. I already know my marks for the objective part, but I am not telling you any of my marks, so if you want to find out, do some asking.

Maths: Easy. Very easy. To make it even easier: we could use calculators.I already got my marks, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to guess my marks.

Science: This was ok. Slightly hard, but still okay. Sadly, I drew my graph with pen cause I already finished my exam when the teacher said that we are supposed to use pencil.

KH: As most of you know, I failed this subject last time. I wont be surprised if I fail it this time. Let's not get into details.

Sejarah: This was quite easy. I am really hoping for an A. Sadly, i didn't buy the workbook which 60% of the questions came out from T_T.

Geografi: This was very hard. I already got my marks and I am quite happy with it.

Seni: It was hard. But everyone finished it early. And we had to wait for a long, long time cause it was the last exam <.<.

My goal for this exam:

- Don't fail anything
- At least 5 A's
- Get top 20 in class <.<.

The end.

No comments: