Friday, March 13, 2009

I Have Friends

I have friends, seriously, I am not kidding. Of course I have friends, who do you think I am? Anusha? Just joking, lol.

Well, life is St John is nice. And this post is to introduce my friends -_-. And curse you writer's block!

Friends:

Garrett: Super genius <.<. 1st place in the school with an average of 90%, he freaks me out with his endless studying -_-.

Bernard: Super genius <.<. 2nd place in the school with an average of 87%. He scares me even more as he treats exams too seriously.

Chong Sheng (aka CS): 1 of the people who speak Mandarin with me. We always have something to talk about and he has nothing interesting.

Lip Yao: Just some ordinary person. Nothing really interesting.....

Kok Tiong: Crazy. He is a professional in badminton <.<. Zon Keramat champion in doubles and singles. He is considering moving to another school, which is a sports school.

Mahdev (aka M): Nice fella. He came into this school the same day as me. Very charismatic.

Bryan: He cant survive without his vulgarities <.<. Nice person though.

Jie Ren: Even more ordinary then you think.

Vincent: Nice fella. His mom teaches me Geography (which. is my best teacher, unlike at Confucian) Plays basketball with me all the time.

That's all. I know this post is short, but seriously, i have nothing to say

No comments: