Saturday, April 25, 2009

SJI Sports Day

On Friday, my school had its annual sports day.

We had to go to Bukit Jalil Stadium. It turns out that our sports day has VERY little events cause we already had the 400metres, 4x400 relay, long jump, high jump and shot putt events in our school. So that leaves the 100, 200, 4x100 metres.

I reached the stadium at about 7:10. There was practically no one there <.<. Well, I have to say that it was quite boring there. We started with the marching and opening ceremony. I have to say, St John's band's marching is CRAZILY AWESOME. Their feet were like robots, all touching the ground at the same time.

Trust me, you really don't want to know the details cause all I did there was talk, play with other people's phone and let other people play with my phone. I also went and drank 4 cups of FREE Milo. I wasn't there for the end but I was quite sure Cornelius won T_T.

At night, I went to check my eyes at a nearby optical store. My eyesight only increased by 20 thanks over 3 years thanks to the magical myopia control lenses (which is probably worth more then your phone). Sadly, I have to change my glasses cause some stupid monkey scratched mine <.< (Goodbye RM1000). The person said I have to wear an eye patch 2hours a day for 1 whole month and look like a pirate.

That's all.

No comments: