Saturday, April 18, 2009

SJI Canteen/ Family Day

I know the title is weird, but I still don't know which one is correct. It's a long story about the title, but since I am bored, I shall tell you. It started when the head of the afternoon session said we will be having a Canteen Day and not a Family Day this year. After a long time, Mr David (who I think is the teacher in charge) said Family Day, and until now, this remains an unsolved mystery.

Well, I got to school quite early, I think I was earliest in my class (not including the people who went for the 8km race). Now it turns out that the food wasn't prepared for my stall, but I was the only person there >.<. So, my classmates just had to leave me to talk to my class teacher through the phone. Our stall was an epic failure by the way, after we earned RM6, our teacher decided to close our stall (yay).

Since I don't need to sell stupid stuff anymore, I decided to walk around all the stalls with my class monitor Garett Lau bin Zhen Sheng XD (this was a joke in our Sejarah lesson).

Suddenly, the DJ said that all Johannians must go to the Water Dunking place (the place where you throw a ball, and if you hit the target, the person sitting on the board will get dunked into water. It turns out that our headmaster, Mr Peter Yii was sitting on that board. The people in charge said that there were gonna be 200 free balls to throw. The people also shouted :'' YOUTUBE! YOUTUBE!''. Since there were a lot of people, quickly rushed upstairs to watch this AMAZING event. When he got dunked into the water, everyone was clapping and he sprayed water at everyone XD.

Not much happened after that, except our former principal Brother Lawrence, who was just awarded Datukship, came out, he didn't say much la. Oh, and Mr David said that Brother Lawrence was his teacher in St John 40 years ago O.o.

Nothing important happened after that, except me buying a St John t-shirt XD.

No comments: