Thursday, November 13, 2008

This is a Blog

This is a blog. Well, it is not really a blog, it is just a place for me to rant/ whine/ complain/ anything about my life. Ah, time to start with my first topic. I am writing about school for today.

Well, today we had the stupid graduation day training for the 3rd time in 3 days. Some people might think that this is fun, because we can skip class. Actually, this thing is completely boring. Let me describe what I do in this thing. I go in to the hall, I find my sit and sit next to some friends. I talk with them for about half an hour because the teachers take that long to set up a radio, a laptop and about 30 chairs. After that, the 1st thing the teachers do is scold us:'' When you guys come into the hall, you are supposed to keep quiet!''

How do they expect us to keep quiet for half an hour while doing nothing, i would be impressed if they could even keep quiet for 28 seconds (Okay, i am exaggerating slightly). After getting scolded at, we have to practice greeting some invisible guests...... and to make matters worse, we have to do it a lot cause the teachers always change their minds.

We started having to repeat the same thing three times, who would want to listen to the same bloody thing THREE times. After that, we have to bow down 3 times, but in the end, we settled for doing everything once.

The other parts were not that interesting. Oh, and the teachers expect us to cut our hair even if we only have 1 day left of school<.<, they also expect our parents to be the very free. Nonetheless, today was a special day. Today was the day UPSR results came out. I got 5a's out of 7a's. If I knew about this earlier, i would have been quite happy, but once i knew this i was saddened a bit...... because after hearing the results of my friends, I expected myself to get 6a's. But life isn't like that. Well, i gotten B's for my 2 worst subjects: Chinese Objective and B.M Essay. This is the end of my first blog post, i pity you for having to put up with all my crap, but you chose to read this yourself =).

No comments: