Friday, April 17, 2009

Just another update.

Yes, just another update.

Yes, I am very lazy to update, but because I am a good person, I shall revive my blog. Ah, I have to sleep early today cause tomorrow is Canteen/ Family Day at my school. What we do is earn $$$ for the school and that is pretty much it. My class is making rojak XD.

A lot of activities at school are coming up. For example we have sports day next Friday. This year, we are having our sports day at Bukit Jalil cause the poor field has been ravaged by worms =(. About sports day, currently, Cornelius is leading (T_T) after the sports carnival. Gilbert is surprisingly in 2nd, and is followed by D Joseph (who will surely win everything) , Claude and Stephen (lol).

School has been very interesting these couple of days. And I got all my results back, and I have to say, they were slightly good. You will have to find out the results by yourself, but I can tell you that I got top 20 in class, I got at least 5 A's, and I did not fail any major subjects (curse you Seni). Other than that, I got highest in class for 2 subjects =).

That's all cause I have to sleep soon.

No comments: